Word Press has added new functionality to the comment form builder. Try this out to add functionality and 2 way communications to your blog.
- You can add the form to get feedback, comments and suggestions by readers of your blog
- You can set the email and subject heading that you want to use to receive the form output by email
- You can also view the form results by clicking on the “Feedback” tab at any time in your Admin view of your WordPress dashboard.
- To access the form builder – go to your POST or PAGE – and click on the “Add custom form” icon on the top right.
- The standard fields are Name, email, website and comment. You can delete, move or add additional fields.
- You have the option to make fields required or not.
- When adding a new field you can have check boxes, radio buttons, website, text area or drop down field.
Try it out and give your readers an easy way to communicate with you.
See the Customized form on this blog and use it to send me your comments and questions. –> Contact form
Denise Davies is an Internet and media consultant with Aleph Consulting. She works with nonprofit organizations and small businesses to maximize their effective use of the Internet to build their organization and achieve their objectives. If you have questions or would like to learn more contact by email at email@example.com