Future updates will be done on the new blog location http://yourinternetstrategies.com
Please go to that link and follow future posts.
- Moved to “Your Internet Strategies”
- Comparing WordPress .COM and .ORG
- Adding a Table to a WordPress Blog
- Using Stats to Identify a Target Market
- 5 Ways to Use Online Conferencing
- WordPress Customized Comment Form
- Website + Social Media for Building Traffic
- Integrating Facebook with your Website
- Tips for Nonprofits To BUild Your List
- Your website backbone
Tag Archives: social networking
Your own WEB consists of multiple internet based tools and publishing areas. Each contributes to building traffic, interactivity, collaboration and network building. See diagram and explanation Continue reading →
Make it easy for people to use Facebook to share your web pages. Continue reading →
Facebook Groups have a new look. The layout seems easier to use – both for the group administrator and for the members of the group.
Blogging and social networks can be a powerful combination in raising awareness and building support for a cause. Continue reading →
Have you considered using Facebook as a way of building your business network?
This tutorial walks you through the steps that you can use to start now using Facebook to find and interact with people who have similar interests. Continue reading →